The Lethbridge Rocketry Association is a group of individuals who get together to promote the safe building and flying of all rocket sizes and power classifications. We fly everything from small model rockets on A thru G impulse motors, to larger more sophisticated rockets equipped with electronics and tracking devices.
We are affiliated with the Canadian Association of Rocketry L'Association Canadienne De Fuséologie (CAR-ACF) and follow all rules and regulations as set out by the CAR-ACF. You must be a CAR member in good standing to launch any rockets.
Are you interested in rocketry? Contact us today to find out more about this exciting and fun hobby.
ONE WEEK AWAY!!
We are only seven days out and I am sure a lot of us have been dreaming of launching rockets. I will probably have one more update the middle of next week, but lets get through the usual business.
- The weather is looking OK. Unlike other years where we have had to contend with 35 degree temps, we are looking at a much milder temp in the low 20s. There is a possibility of some showers at this point, but also a good amount of sun. Plan accordingly for the weather with shelter, sunscreen, etc. Not sure what the bug population looks like yet, but Off is always a good idea.
- bring all that you will need to have a good time. There is no concession on site, so liquid refreshments and food are a necessity.
- we will have our usual bonfire on Saturday night, so bring a firewood donation.
- If you have any fireworks, we will be hopefully launching some on Saturday as well.
- WE STILL NEED VOLUNTEERS! Currently, there is alot of empty spots. No one launches unless some one pushes the buttons.
- For any new comers, look for signs to direct you.
- please get any questions my way ASAP.