ONE WEEK AWAY!!
We are only seven days out and I am sure a lot of us have been dreaming of launching rockets. I will probably have one more update the middle of next week, but lets get through the usual business.
- The weather is looking OK. Unlike other years where we have had to contend with 35 degree temps, we are looking at a much milder temp in the low 20s. There is a possibility of some showers at this point, but also a good amount of sun. Plan accordingly for the weather with shelter, sunscreen, etc. Not sure what the bug population looks like yet, but Off is always a good idea.
- bring all that you will need to have a good time. There is no concession on site, so liquid refreshments and food are a necessity.
- we will have our usual bonfire on Saturday night, so bring a firewood donation.
- If you have any fireworks, we will be hopefully launching some on Saturday as well.
- WE STILL NEED VOLUNTEERS! Currently, there is alot of empty spots. No one launches unless some one pushes the buttons.
- For any new comers, look for signs to direct you.
- please get any questions my way ASAP.